Inside Sales – Entry Level. Ready to Make a Splash?
Cavanaugh is a consulting firm dedicated to cultivating the stewardship of our earthly resources through innovation.
We are in search of an entry-level “right-fit” inside sales person to join our team and either begin or continue your selling career. As a member of the sales team you will reach out to our prospects and suspects – private/public water utilities and organic waste managers; learn more about the specific issues that impact the delivery of water to their respective consumers and customers, and determine whether it makes sense for them to invite us in to meet with them. You will be responsible for initial outreach and the development of the early stages of our selling cycle before handing off the well-qualified opportunity to our engineering staff for technical conversations, solution development, fulfillment and close.
This is what we are looking for –
- You’ve actual current or past experience in telephone sales, customer service and marketing.
- You have stellar people skills and the ability to quickly build rapport and credibility over the phone with your prospects.
- You have zero issues talking about large sums of money and absolutely no problem uncovering the business issues that we help our clients solve.
- You have at least 1-year of inside sales experience. More would be nice. Less is OK.
- You are 100% self-motivated, a self-starter with personal and professional goals you want us to help you achieve.
- You are an innovative, creative thinker, maybe even an early adopter of new ideas or technology.
- You want and desire accountability.
- You are well-organized and orient quickly to processes and systems for getting work done.
- You are known for being a great listener, an active listener who pays close attention to what is being said and can validate it back to the speaker.
Here is your next step-
- Send us an email to email@example.com with “Inside Sales” as the subject.
- Attach your resume or CV along with a narrative that explains why you feel you are a “right fit” for the role.
- We will be back in touch shortly to share what happens next.